OrderlineBOX Technical Specification
OrderlineBox - Technical Details
OrderlineBOX for the corrugated and packaging industry is a modern, browser-based application. It has been written from the ground up to be very light on resource usage.
In the majority of cases it can be deployed on existing hardware, saving the cost and disruption of sourcing new equipment and networks.
Of course, we also have the online cloud option available, which can be accessed from any machine with an internet connection.
The key benefits of orderlineBOX from a techincal perspective are:
- No high-powered server required
- Deployment on client machines is quick and simple - you don't an engineer to add a new user
- Client machines can be low specification, the server/base machine does the work
- Efficient database design results in rapid data entry and enquiry performance
- The software is very scalable, from single users up to sites with over 99 users
- Remote access easily available (subject to security configuration), so you can access orderlineBOX from anywhere
Server/Host Machine Software Requirements
Windows XP Professional, Vista Business, Windows 7 Business, Windows 2000 Server/SBS, Windows 2003 Server/SBS, Windows 2008 Server/SBS,
- Basically, any Windows Operating System that has IIS (Internet Information Services) 5 and above.
A Windows PC with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later.
Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher